Hosted by HP Halo telepresence, the overall aim of this event is to stage a highly-engaging, interactive debate on the concept of ‘Dreaming Business’. What does it mean to dream in business? How does dreaming work in a business context? What advantages are delivered and can dreaming business offer a route for senior executives out of the current global downturn? The debate will aim to involve all participants – panelists and journalists – while illustrating the power of the HP Halo telepresence solution in a genuinely compelling way.
The following participants are expected:
• Marc Le Menestrel (Professor of Business, UPF/Visiting Professor of Ethics, INSEAD)
• Ludo Van der Heyden (Former Director of AMP/Professor of Technology and Operations Management, INSEAD)
• Anthony Simon (Former President, Marketing, Foods Division, Unilever/Former board member, Unilever Bestfoods)
• Jean-Pierre Le Calvez (VP, Marketing, HP IPG EMEA)
• Moderator: Roger Darashah (Edelman for HP IPG EMEA)
• Media attendees (senior business journalists from UK/France/Germany/Spain)
HP Halo studios have been reserved in London, Paris, and Munich.
In exchange of the participation of the speakers to this event, HP will provide the We Dream Business project with a donation that will be seed-money for the “1st Intergenerational Encounter of Dreaming Business” to be held in Barcelona around November 2009.