This event will bring together socially and environmentally conscious Senior Managers, talented Business Students and ethical Academics leaders from around the world to share their dreams about the business organizations of the 21st century.
The objectives of this encounter are:
• To share inter-generation dreams and experiences on ethical business
• To inspire the design of 21st century business
• To generate initiatives born from our dreams and visions that could be put into practice
• To award a prize to the most inspiring existing business organizations
• To create a knowledge cluster and a human community about ethical business organizations.
This event will be organized by a team of UPF MBA students, during their official project starting April 27th, 2009 and under the supervision of Antonio Marquez, Adjunct Professor at UPF and fellow of the Foundation for a New Ethical Business.
We expect 100 to 150 participants.
This 1st We Dream Business Encounter is glad to enjoy the lead-sponsorship of Hewlett-Packard.
For more information, please contact Antonio Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.